Credicorp Ltd. : Announces changes in its management structure
Lima, PERU, December 20th, 2017 - To enhance the management of Credicorp's subsidiaries, the Board of Directors unanimously resolved, at its meeting held on Wednesday, December 20th, 2017:
- To organize Credicorp's subsidiaries in four Lines of Business:
- Universal Banking, which will include Banco de Credito del Peru-BCP and Banco de Credito de Bolivia
- Insurance and Pensions, which will include Grupo Pacifico and Prima AFP
- Microfinance, which will include MiBanco and Encumbra
- Investment Banking & Wealth Management, which will include Credicorp Capital, Wealth Management of BCP and Atlantic Security Bank.
- To appoint:
- Mr. Walter Bayly as Credicorp's Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Mr. Dionisio Romero Paoletti will continue as Executive Chairman of Credicorp.
- Mr. Gianfranco Ferrari as Deputy CEO of Credicorp and Head of Universal Banking, who will report to the CEO of Credicorp. Mr. Ferrari has also been appointed as CEO of BCP.
- Mr. Alvaro Correa as Deputy CEO of Credicorp and Head of Insurance and Pensions, who will report to the CEO of Credicorp. Mr. Correa will continue as CEO of Grupo Pacifico. Mr. Renzo Ricci will continue as CEO of Prima AFP reporting to Alvaro Correa.
- Mr. Javier Ichazo as Head of Microfinance, who will report to the CEO of Credicorp. Mr. Ichazo will continue as CEO of Mibanco.
- Mr. Christian Laub as Head of Investment Banking & Wealth Management, who will report to Mr. Alvaro Correa as Deputy CEO of Credicorp. Mr. Laub will continue as CEO of Credicorp Capital.
- Mr. Guillermo Morales as Head of Legal and Mr. Bernardo Sambra as Chief Human Resources Officer, both reporting to the CEO of Credicorp.
- Ms. Ursula Alvarez as Head of Talent Management at Credicorp, reporting to the CEO of Credicorp.
- Mr. Marco Roca as Head of Strategy and Business Development and Mr. Enrique Pasquel as Head of Corporate Affairs at Credicorp, both reporting to the Executive Chairman of Credicorp.
All the aforementioned resolutions are shown in the chart below and shall be effective as from April 1st, 2018.
Credicorp Ltd. (NYSE: BAP) is the leading financial holding company in Peru. It is composed of Banco de Credito del Peru (BCP), Atlantic Security Holding Corporation (ASHC), Grupo Pacifico Seguros, Prima AFP, and Credicorp Capital, which are among Peru's top-rated brands. Credicorp's primary businesses are banking (commercial & investment banking and retail banking, including SME and micro-lending); insurance (including property and casualty, life and health insurance); pension funds (private pension fund management services); and brokerage services (including trust, custody and securitization services, asset management and proprietary trading and investment).
For further information please contact the IR team: